Highest reflector efficiency in the horticultural industry!
DIMLUX EXPERT SERIES
1000W DE EL UHF MKII
THE DIMLUX EXPERT MKII IS A IMPROVED SERIES OF COMPLETE FIXTURES INCLUDING THE ULTRA OPTICS REFLECTOR.
The DimLux Expert Series MKII 1000W is equipped with the Philips MASTER GreenPower Xtra 1000w lamp, which provides the most intense light available at 2150 μmol/s. When paired with the included Ultra Optics 98 reflector that is 98% reflective Miro Silver, the fixture produces a whopping PPF of 2107 μmol/s at 1000W. This light has eight dimming levels including an overdrive feature that boosts the PPF to 2528 μmol/s at 1200W.
The Ultra Optics 98 reflector was designed on the Single Bounce Clear Sight (SBCS) principle. This means EVERY photon will only “bounce” once with the reflector before heading onto your canopy. The provides longer lamp life and a cooler operating temperature. A 50mm socket on top of the hood allows air to passively rise above the fixture that can also be extracted with an exhaust fan. This leads to LOWER COOLING COSTS.
- Available in 230V, 277V
- Also available in Nanotube version
- Dim levels: Soft-Off, 600W, 700W, 800W, 900W, 1000W,
- 1100W, 1200W
- Power consumption at 1000W is 1035W 4.5A at 230V
- Power consumption at boost 1200W is 1260W, 5.2A at 230V
- System PPF at 1200W = 2528μmol/s
- Illumination surface
at 1000W is min 1.4m. (15.06ft.), max 3.3m. (35.52ft.)
at 1200W is min 1.65m. (17.76ft.), max. 4m. (43.05ft.)
- 50mm (2”) connection for active extraction
- Dimensions 675x275x130mm (26.5”x10.8”x5.1”)
- Ultra High Frequency (UHF): Yes
- Dimming: Yes
- Light source: 1000W Philips Greenpower Extra lamp
- Reflector: Ultra Optics 98
- Controller: Maxi Controller
- Weight 6.3kg (13.88lbs)
Control the Dimlux fixture with a Maxi Controller.
Minimizes wall reflection losses.